The Solento Organic Family
For a limited time, buy all 3 bottles of Solento and save!
-100% Organic, sustainably harvested, and maintained blue agave. Made at Nom 1480 - Tequila Las Americas in Amatitan. The Montes family have been and remain the leader in organic Tequila production
-Small batch, single estate, incredibly smooth and very clean flavors across the whole line of products
-This is an old school tequila in new school packaging, beautifully designed bottles that will catch all of the light in a room while the liquid inside harkens back to traditional methods and respect for the craft.
- Aroma: key lime, warm straw, vanilla
- Taste: green agave, citrus blossoms, pepper, herbal bouquet
- Finish: bright, lip-smacking oiliness
Reposado - 9 months aged
- Aroma: hints of toffee, lemon, candied ginger
- Taste: warm vanilla, cooked agave, bell pepper, earth, fresh bread
- Finish: complex finish, dry yet honeyed
Anejo - 18 months aged
- Aroma: cooked agave, toasted almonds, spice
- Taste: cooked agave, chestnuts, caramel, orange, light smoke, wood bark
- Finish: soft up front with a spicy tannic kick at the very end