Solento Organic Anejo (375mL)
Solento Añejo is made with sustainable and organic practices that bring us a classic tequila flavor in modern packaging. Filmmaker Taylor Steele has partnered with the leaders of organic Tequila making, the Montes family at NOM 1480, as well as all star investors from the surf world to pull together this very special Tequila brand.
- Aged 18 months in used American oak
- Silver winner at the San Francisco Spirits Competition
- 100% Organic, sustainably harvested and maintained blue agave.
- Small batch, single estate, incredibly smooth and very clean flavors
- Beautifully designed bottles that will catch all of the light in a room while the liquid inside harkens back to traditional methods and respect for the craft.
Aroma: On the nose we find sweet cooked agave, toasted almonds, followed by spice.
Taste: 18 months of resting bring us right to flavors of cooked agave, chestnuts, and caramel, finished with flavors of orange, light smoke, and maple wood.
Finish: This añejo finished soft up front with a spicy tannic kick at the very end.
Read more about Solento here: